Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Projects

I have so many different projects that I want to get started on right away. I take after my mom in many ways and this is just one of them. I get started on one project, then I get another idea and have to start it like yesterday. Then it just progresses from there. Here are some of the projects I have started. I am making Avery (my daughter) tutus for each football team we cheer for. I coach volleyball at Manatee High, I have finished her tutu for that team, next will be Michigan, then the Steelers. And for myself I am spinning my own yarn to knit into a long vest/shrug for the cold months. I hope it will be done before it gets hot again.

I found a trunk a couple weeks ago, at a thrift store. It is metal, wood, and in terrible condition. I am going to sand it down and line the inside.

It looks a little like the one pictured below.
 Image 1 Antique Pressed Metal and Wood Trunk / Chest

I also found two old dolls, Santa and an Elf. They are too cute! I am making a Christmas wreath and placing them in it.


And on top of all of that, I am working with a client to repurpose and redecorate 5 rooms of their home. I am feel so blessed and so excited about all of these projects and adventure. I will keep you updated and post picture as I get them done!


No comments:

Post a Comment